Can't find the album

momo

Buffalo and TP

Post by momo »

Yes Buffalo has plenty of toilet paper! Say it loud and proud!

The Barstow Kid

Post by The Barstow Kid »

Besides being confused about the year, "Frank" also seems to think Steve owns Artemis Records. I believe he? may be confusing Steve's label, E-Squared, with Artemis Records. E-Squared was also distributed by Artemis. Perhaps some fact checking may be in order before posting?

Peter

Thanks MOMO

Post by Peter »

Hey "momo", you've been more than helpful. I have a feeling though, that when I need knowledge on topics such as "how to find parts for my El Camino" or "how to sneak my sisiter into my room without ma & pa finding out", I will come to you directly and learn from your vast experiences. By the way, Buffalo has plenty of toilet paper "son".

sawyer

Post by sawyer »

anyway, try a Barnes and Noble. i got it the day it came out - after trying Best Buy, MusicWherehouse, and another "cd" store.

momo

Buffalo

Post by momo »

The problem is you're in Buffalo son. It's a location, not a distribution, problem. Probably running out of milk and TP up there too.

windfall

jays album

Post by windfall »

if you cant find it sometimes record stores put something like jay in with the country stuff, give that a try its worth the try

Ryan

Post by Ryan »

Wow. Look at Frank.

Is it 1993?

amazon

Post by amazon »

Go to amazon or cdnow you could have it in your hands by Monday if you pay the shipping. It's worth it.

Sue

Huh?

Post by Sue »

What are you saying?

frank

Post by frank »

Ask Steve Earle he probably spent the money to distribute the album at a crack house.

Peter

Can't find the album

Post by Peter »

I'm in the Buffalo,NY area, and not one record store is carrying this album. I'm real curious to hear this CD. Any reasons why distribution of this record is so limited?