Jay
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Meanest Prank Phonecall Ever

View previous topic :: View next topic  
saratoga jay

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2003 6:39 pm    Post subject: Meanest Prank Phonecall Ever Reply with quote

I would be lying if I said I never crank called people back in my youngin' days, but that BITCH who called that poor family in Indiana saying she was their long-lost abducted daughter when she really wasn't ranks up there with the DC snipers and Osama Bin Laden on the list of biggest A-Holes on the friggin' planet. I bet it was some stupid plan to somehow get some cash, unless it was just a prank. But to rekindle some glimmer of hope, excitement and disbelief in those poor parents and be f@#*ing with them is sick and a damn shame.
Long Slow Fade

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2003 7:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah. I watched it as it happened today and felt so bad for those people. What a bitch.
jbwilm

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2003 4:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

To say what that woman did is sick and twisted is like saying Bill Gates has a little bit of money. I wish one of the family members would smack the s#it out of her.
half-n-half

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2003 9:28 am    Post subject: meanest prank call Reply with quote

wow, i missed all that on the news, shit, sounds intriguing.

meanest prank call:

i called this guys family and told them I was a stripper who was pregnant w/ their sons baby. i forgot all about it until a few years later my friend says "remember when you called *____'s* family and said he got you pregnant. i wonder what ever came down about that?
RobUA03

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2003 7:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Has anyone ever heard the original Leroy Mercer bootleg tapes? Classic stuff. Much beter than the imitations they sell at Wal-Mart.
Alexa

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2003 4:17 pm    Post subject: Re: Meanest Prank Phonecall Ever Reply with quote

saratoga jay wrote:
I would be lying if I said I never crank called people back in my youngin' days, but that BITCH who called that poor family in Indiana saying she was their long-lost abducted daughter when she really wasn't ranks up there with the DC snipers and Osama Bin Laden on the list of biggest A-Holes on the friggin' planet. I bet it was some stupid plan to somehow get some cash, unless it was just a prank. But to rekindle some glimmer of hope, excitement and disbelief in those poor parents and be f@#*ing with them is sick and a damn shame.

Yea, but she's gonna get locked up for it...likely she'll never do it again...

But if we're lining up to smack the shit outta her, save a plae in line for me. Smile
Alexa

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2003 4:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Uh, that's PLACE in line...wish we could edit our messages.
SonWilco

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2003 9:45 pm    Post subject: page Reply with quote

Paging Anita Mantokiss, Mike Hunt would like to meet you in the beer garden with Amanda Hugme.
Alexa

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2003 10:04 pm    Post subject: Re: page Reply with quote

SonWilco wrote:
Paging Anita Mantokiss, Mike Hunt would like to meet you in the beer garden with Amanda Hugme.

Ha! This reminds me of a friend from grad school--she was teaching freshman comp and asked all her students to write their names on slips of paper so she could draw them one by one for some "exciting" grammar exercise...Sad

Anyhoo, she drew this name and that, then drew one with the name "Mike Hunt" on it...

She kept calling, "Mike Hunt? Mike Hunt? Where's Mike Hunt? Is Mike Hunt in here?"

No one said a word. Later she figured it all out.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Jay Farrar Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: